Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: global elite
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:523424194
Your Character Name: Zachary Grablick

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Alting
Unban Reason: I actually have a clue of whats going on now. I was banned for apparently being an alt of Fobi which is false. I know who Fobi is he is a friend of mine who was using an alt to play on the server. I can guess that you think I am him because I logged into his forum account. I logged into his forum account because he was IP banned on the forums and wanted me to appeal his ban for him. I do not own that account. If you check the connections I was literally logged on at the same time as that account. I also have premium on my account and that account had just joined the server. I don't know why you think I would buy premium then play on another account. I hope you can understand what happened and let me be unbanned please.

In my previous ban appeal I stated that I was rdmed twice. It turns out the account you banned me for being an alt of was literally the person who rdmed me. He knew i was on the server so he came on to kill me and fuck around with me. Check the logs and you will see that he killed me twice yesterday. That should prove that I am not that account. I was reporting the "Fobi" account but my reports were being closed.

Time of Occurrence: 4/15/2020 6:30 AM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: All of my friends in discord and such who I have been playing with don't even know what that account is.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This will be dealt with over discord. Contact me on discord, when you are available. Locked.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, 1 year ban reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.