Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: D
STEAM_0:1:432899254
Your Character Name: Ricky Bobby

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member : @Bryce (MudJug)

Ban Reason: VDM, Racism

Unban Reason: So about 5 days ago i was banned by bryce for vdm and racism, First off i wasn't actually meaning what i said when i called the kid a chink. But about the VDM I was driving to pine county and so happened there was a guy at this prem locker. and my game lagged and i drove straight instead of turning, I feel like i dont deserve the 2 weeks i enjoy playing on the server and i understood what i did was wrong, i feel like i should be unbanned because i was just trying to break my bot out the cells and i was getting minged by the guy i had accidentally killed all the way there and then i had barely a chance to explain what was going on before i got the unnecessary 2 week ban ive already completed 5 days i feel like i should be unbanned i would love to be on the server RPing right now but i decided to appeal this ban please take this into consideration. Thanks!

Sorry about the last appeal i put in the wrong category i couldn't delete it so thats why i put the dash there sorry.

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This is denied as, according to the steamID supplied, you are supposed to be permanantly banned from the community. DENIED. PERMANENT BAN REINSTATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.