Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Julez
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): U:1:193409003
Your Character Name: Matthew Smith

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: "unacceptable behavior"
Unban Reason: First off I would like to say I haven't been on mono for approximately 2 weeks. I've been working on a job. If this is about a situation that happened outside of monolith I don't understand why would I be banned here. Last time I recall " Discord / Forums / Server = not our problem. ". I haven't done anything in particular that would be unacceptable behavior outside of the community or inside the community since i've been gone.

Time of Occurrence: 2:24 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are currently banned on our discord server for trying to start drama and you were also banned from our game server a while ago, for doing the same thing.
And now, you thought it would be alright for you to be toxic towards someone else in this community, to the point of bullying them, which I find unacceptable.

The ban will stay and if anything like this happens again you will be permanently removed from the community. Every single player has the right to enjoy the gamemode and everything the Monolith community has to offer, just like you, as long as they follow our applicable rules. Respect is one of this community's core values.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.