Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: F5p202
SteamID32: 928877241
Character Name: Benito Contini

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @Scofield

Ban Reason: Severe FailRP/Unauthorized corruption
Unban Reason: I am a new player of the server and roleplay gamemode, so I am still learning all the game mechanics and rules. I don’t remember doing anything wrong and so much serious to get banned for a week. Maybe if I did something wrong without becoming aware of it someone could have explained and warned me about what I did, since I started playing a week ago. But no one said me anything or warned me in any way and some days later I tried to enter the server and a ban notice appeared to me.

Time of Occurence: last Thursday

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If I remember correctly, you were batoning multiple police officers for no reason that were inside bank when you were a security officer. When I had got to the report, you had already left the server, so I didn't have a chance to explain to you the reason for your punishment. I understand that you are new. However, what you did wasn't some intricate vague rule that's unique to monolith, its common sense. You abused your job powers for no reason other than to minge and be a nuisance to other players. The video that was provided to me showed me that your actions were clearly intentional, and I was also no clipping above you and watched the whole scene, and you took no steps to rp, or communicate with other players, you just batoned everyone in sight. This appeal will be DENIED due to you actions being entirely intentional. Please use this time to read over our server rules found here. If you have any further questions about the rules, or why you were banned, please do not hesitate to contact me either on the fourms or on discord, with my tag being Scofield #9175.
Ban Appeal Denied
Locked and moved