Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bestfriend
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Getrude Smith

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Parker

Ban Reason: Proppush, staff diss, NITRP
Unban Reason: Well this happened about 2 weeks ago so I remember a mod was spectating me raiding somebody and claimed I was baiting somebody in the raid then gave me a 1 week weapons blacklist and I was pretty butt hurt so me being an absolute idiot decided to proppush, call parker a bitch which I'm sorry. I wish I would have just disconnected instead of getting letting my anger out causing me to act like a maroon. I've done 2 week already and just asking to be unbanned, I'll use my head in further situations so freakouts like this will not happen in future roleplay, and Again I'm sorry to Parker for being a angry buffoon and calling you that.

Time of Occurrence: 6/10/20 ?
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

On the terms that you come back with a better attitude, I will accept your appeal. However, note that there is no excuse for your actions and if something like this happens again, you will be more severely punished. Thank you for your apology, just please come back with a better mindset than the one you had before you were banned. Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.