Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: MilesTheFirst
Your SteamID32: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269723869
Your Character Name: Chris Jason

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): parkerx

Ban Reason: RDM, LTAP
Unban Reason: I assassinated the mayor and then 10 mins later I had to go feed my horses and when I got back I was banned the admin thought I left the server to avoid punishment but i was afk. I had my friend talk to the admin and the admin said its against the rules to kill the mayor for having low taxes. and my friend got on the rules and proved that it was not against the rules to kill the mayor for having low taxes. And he still banned me even though he knew he was wrong.

Time of Occurrence: 8/11/2020

Last edited:

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

and my friend got on the rules and proved that it was not against the rules to kill the mayor for having low taxes. And he still banned me even though he knew he was wrong.
The above is not true.

I teleported to you after you RDM'd the mayor. You ran away from me. I said "Could I talk to you for a moment?" and physgunned you. You left. I have video of this.

Because you fail to understand the rules after being banned and that you're not being accurate in the details of your ban, I will not be accepting this ban appeal. Denied. Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.