Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: xWaller
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name: Joe Mammoth

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: NITRP / Unacceptable Conduct
Unban Reason: I've never done something like this before. After I was banned in the morning, I thought about it and I was just in a shitty and troll-y mood, which is something I rarely to never do. I know what I did was wrong and stupid, but it won't happen again and I apologize for it. I took the toxic behavior a bit over the line and also with the baton stuff that happened, was wrong of me to do, yes, but I was in a bad mood at the time and I wouldn't do that again. A week just feels too long to me, for doing something I've never done before, for the first time.

Time of Occurrence: 10/27/2020 around 1:00 PM MDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hunter00001
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @xWaller ,

In regards to your Ban Appeal for "Unacceptable Conduct/Behaviour, No Intent to Roleplay" of 1 Week.

As mentioned in the related ban of Hunter (Jeff Stall), your actions were not of roleplay intent. Especially yours in regards to such a situation that occurred.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/jeff-stall-ban-appeal.29340/

I appreciate that you considered your actions and that they were "trolly" & "shitty" which I do agree; actions that spanned from you violating New Life Rules in which you were punished for, then leading to you returning to such people within my opinion, the intent to disturb the roleplay concluding and therefore negatively impacting the roleplay through joining a Law Enforcement position. You obstructed any form of positive roleplay to pursue, you impacted on other users apart of that roleplay and overall used a job position to further negatively impact on that roleplay that was verging to concluding.

To conclude, to state that you have "never done this before" is an understatement and wouldn't be true, you have a punishment history, you have done similar actions without harsh consequences but as a member of the community who has been around this long you should clearly know the right from wrong, and as shown you do not; thus leading to a ban as your actions were unacceptable and no other alternative punishment would have suited the level of negative impact you had on such roleplay.

To reduce or remove your ban would be a mistake; users who cannot control their anger and channel it through their roleplay to negatively impact others, fully knowingly need time to reform and therefore acceptance of the appeal will not happen.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.