D

Deleted member 11477

Steam Name: William Morris
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:166554719
Your Character Name: Ping Wing

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect
Unban Reason: Whilst I don't know why you are in such a poor mood today, there has been many people complaining about you in OOC, and even IC when I was arrested, your name was constantly mentioned. I think this is somewhat what contributed to my ban.

Whilst I have nothing against you, I saw someone talk about you being LOA and giving them a negative experience. I tried to PM them to show my agreeance. One or two of my PM's intend to him and not you (neither vulgar) were accidentaly sent to you. When I accidentaly messaged you "I think he's just unlikeable" to someone who was complaining about you, you replied "ya hes not a nice guy" in a sarcastic manner. After I noticed you messaged me back, I realised I accidentaly send you two of my PM's. I was a bit annoyed, and because you were sarcastic to me I replied to you "Oh f yourself." Whilst it does sound negative, it was not meant as disrespect and more as a "Alright dude, you've had your fun just leave me alone" sort of message, because you had already fired me twice from PD, then banned me.

I am sincerely sorry for the statement I said to you, and I am sorry you took it the wrong way. I did not mean any harm.

Time of Occurrence: Today, 31/12/2020 [EU format]
Additional members involved/witnessing: Theloser27 because he received one of the PMs, out of the 3 directed to him.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 11477

As you can see, whilst a british person would probably just nod it off, or laugh it off, I assume that you being an american took it the wrong way, because you don't hear that often in a non-negative way, whereas british people use it as a joke. For example, if a British person sat on a "whoopee cushion" they would probably say "Oh just f off"whilst even laughing, though they mean it in a completely un-negative way.

I am not trying to completely excuse my actions, but I just want to emphasise I didn’t want you to feel disrespected.

Last edited by a moderator:

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @william morris

So I dont know how you intended your messages but after being spammed with pms from you about how bad i was and then you tell me to "F off" i honestly dont know how you would expect me to handle it. I saw you had just got banned for staff disrespect so its clear you havent learned your lesson.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.