Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mr.Toilet
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:187325883
Your Character Name: John McBob

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: Prop push
Unban Reason: Me and my friend were looking for cars to steal because mine got stolen, then my friend said over radio in a joking tone "Hey thats my car!" The pulled out a mac 10. Me not knowing if he was going to shoot or not put down a prop and put it infront of him and we both laughed. Then out of no where the Police Chief shot me and killed me and i was brought into a sit and banned for prop push. I am really sorry that I broke RP by using the physgun in its unintended way. I promise it wont happen again

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jerry Harry
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Its Jerry Harry

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I can confirm that this is true and I was going to kill him so he put a prop in front of me. I believe that the people who reported him got him confused with another person who was on the server at the same time as him prop pushing and they kept referring to him as "his friend" when they had no relation at all, the server at the time was very mingy so I think they just got him confused with another person because he had a prop out on the side walk what looked to be prop pushing but really wasn't.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @muggy
I will unban you but if i see this happen again i wont be so generous. This is your last warning.

Appeal Accepted
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.