Not open for further replies.

global elite

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ツ
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:116713627
Your Character Name: Zachary Grablick

Ban Length: Was permanent apparently was reinstated to 2 months and 6 days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Original banner was @PMX

Ban Reason: Unacceptable behavior, usage of alts, lying to staff.
Unban Reason: It has been around 6 months since I got banned. I never really check as to when my ban was reinstated but I am guessing it was quite recent. Since I got banned I haven't used any alts and haven't really even touched the server. I would literally just like to play the server again quite honestly. I broke only one rule before I was banned, and there is a 100% chance I will not break any rules. Just need a DarkRP server to play on because all other servers are dead.

Time of Occurrence: Not sure when I got banned but it was around November of last year if I could guess.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I know of
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

How do we know something like this is not going to happen again?

global elite

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

How do we know something like this is not going to happen again?
I have since realized that if I was to get banned again there is no possible way to alt on the server. I chose to play on an alt because I did not want to wait the 1 week ban that I had got previous. The ban came from messing around with some friends that I do not talk to anymore. I truly believe that this is one of the only good servers left and I would love to have the opportunity to play again. I had only broken one rule previous to alting and overall stayed out of admin sits as best as possible. I can assure you that if you were to unban me you would never hear any bad thing about me ever again. I strongly believe you should give me a second chance but that is just my opinion. Make whatever decision you believe is best.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We expect you to follow all of our community rules at all times. Intentionally breaking our rules, including disrespecting other community members, will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from the server, indefinitely, once again.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.