Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: JxRobiin
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name: James Alcinia

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tru

Ban Reason: Fail Base, Staff Disrespect
Unban Reason: First of all the fail base was completely unfair my base followed all of the rules e.g. No Props were see thru (all stone walls and door ways), everything was according to the l was of physics, it was definitely on are own property, No props were leading to any unreachable places, there was no maze bases it was simple walls built around the door, No entrances were blocked by any props neither did they obstruct the door, There was no head glitches or unfair angles I made sure every prop was not breaking any rules. If @Tru says differently I would much like to see his evidence as for mine I was not able to get any footage as @Tru removed all my props without warnings contrary to the ban I was never "given multiple warning" If you did and I simply missed them or didn't see them I would definitely like to see any evidence you have @Tru. Also if you would like to tell me what rule I broke specify that would be appreciated as far as I am aware I broke no rules in the way of Fail Base.
In this footage you can see the defence a few stone walls stacked together and a whole in the middle as far as I am aware this breaks no rules as I didn't obstruct the door and you can simply walk past it, later you can see Tru removing the props.

As for your claim on staff disrespect I can admit to a minor insult's thrown your way however nothing that I could of seen to given me a immediate ban my reaction to a staff member coming out of no-clip and deleting my base defence out of no were is what made me react as I did. This wasn't me trying to blatantly disrespect staff I didn't come on and try to get banned or disrespect staff for whatever reason.

Time of Occurrence: GMT 17:05
Additional members involved/witnessing: @shilly04 @Ryan @Benpd05 @CloughyJNR
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From my perspective I saw no rule breaks and I saw no prior warning of props being removed and the fact of him doing this two days in a row and saying that these defenses are breaking rules after double checking rules there were 0 rule breaks with our base

Tru

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so yesterday you had built the exact same base I noclipped in there and saw multiple head glitches and a maze base, I asked another staff member to come and look if it was a headglitch so I got a gun and tested it which it was found to be a headglitch. I then told you about this and you did remove it after this I watched you disrespect me if I had been disrespectful to you which I hadn't, at this time I ignored it. After further looking into your base defence I could clearly see you had an advantage over any opponents because you were directing anyone who was to raid into a place where you could kill them but they couldn't run in any other direction into the base, after telling you this you didn't want to remove it and was mocking me and just straight disrespecting me, I then said enough was enough and removed the base which after that you still was mocking me. So we get to today the first 5mins of me being on the server I see the same base design directing the player's movement for the back door and the front so this time I wasn't giving warnings as the previous day I had given you multiple warnings and had told you the base was not allowed @misterlol29, @Skojenmeister and @Arroyo had all seen this base and agreed that it was not allowed, after removing the props you starting disrespecting me which I can see you didn't want to include in your video.

I am very confused as to how you @JxRobiin and @Benpd05 struggle to see how this is a fail base. This would be the rule that would make your base a fail base
2.5.5 You must not disrupt/direct player movement in a building. Do not build a 'maze' like defence.

Thread Locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.