Status
Not open for further replies.

RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My original post disappeared so attempt number 2 i guess?

Steam Name: RekonZero
Your SteamID32: 76561198209999508
Your Character Name: Jesse Cochran

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member: -Broken- (the system banned me but he could of prevented it with my ticket before i was arrested)

Ban Reason: LTAA
Unban Reason: (The main reason here is that i tried to get an admin to help me get out of a scuffed RP situation and they straight refused to answer my ticket, the only way out i had was through staff and broken refused to help. that's the main reason this is unjustified) The reason for being arrested was false, the admin who took my ticket did nothing but ask why i was being arrested and took their word for it rather than finding proof, after there was no proof to back up the claim I should of been let go but the admin left and i was harassed by cops until i was put in a holding cell for what felt like forever. Eventually when my ticket wasnt being accepted (because the same admin was the only admin on) I eventually left just to find out I was banned because i was still in hand cuffs the whole time. The staff member needs a strike for negligence and the PD needs a nerf if they're gonna keep abusing their roles.

Time of Occurrence: 2:15am EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: -Broken- (Negligent moderator)

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll repeat what I said in your previous ban appeal here:

Whenever you make a ticket, it is up to you to have evidence supporting your claim - not the administrator responding, nor the user being reported. If you don't have evidence of the situation, we will try to help by looking through logs, but they don't show every little action you do. Additionally, you must have valid evidence proving that the automatic ban is false.

Your ban appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.