Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Tommy Young
SteamID: Steam_0:0:121109468
Your Character Name:Tommy Young

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member @Offical Car Mechanic

Ban Reason: Use of Homophobic Slurs, LTARP, Minge Looting
Unban Reason: I re read the rules twice and I’m very sorry I was unaware that was prohibited and I shouldn’t have used that word regardless against the rules or not. I will be more respectful and kind to other players no matter the situation I just got a little amped up and it was just in the heat of the moment. As for the LTARP I was pretty mad and just didn’t wanna sit there I’m totally in the wrong and it won’t happen again. I rejoined after I cooled down for a second. And now I’m dealing with the consequences. And last the minge looting I was also unaware of this rule I just thought if some was dead you could loot your body now Ik and it will not happen again I’m extremely sorry once again there is no excuse for the word I used and for me dc but hey everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I really enjoy this server and was looking forward to having a good time with some friends this weekend. Again I’m extremely sorry, Tommy Young

Time of Occurrence: Jan 15 around 7 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for re-reading the rules furthermore, you have understood what rules you have broken. I am willing to accept this appeal now that you have read and understood the rules you have broken and how to avoid breaking them in the future.

Appeal Accepted

Best Regards,
Official Car Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.