Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Aloha Snackbar
Your SteamID32: 45951887
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22975943
SteamID64: 76561198006217615
Your Character Name: Robert Montagne

Ban Length: 24 Hours.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic ban while disconnect if dying.

Ban Reason: Due to a disconnect while in the dying state.
Unban Reason: I had been stuck dying in the water for ~10 minutes. I had filed a admin request using '@' for which I did not receive an answer. After asking in OOC chat there were several suggestions to try typing 'retry' in console. I was not sure how serious they were being but I tried it nonetheless. As a result I was banned for 24hrs for being stuck in a death loop. My dying timer would constantly refresh as the water kept moving my body.

Time of Occurrence: Approx. 2 PM GMT-4
Additional members involved/witnessing: Only possible witnesses are those who saw my OOC messages.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I witnessed the OOC and can confirm i was playing police with him at the time. He went underwater and got stuck. He approuched OOC for help and the responses was "retry in console" He did that and was banned. I believe the admin at the time was Ghost and he was AFK.

Tye

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah i can also confirm this, 2 ppl said retry then he got banned.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban appeal has been accepted. You did the right thing by attempting to contact a staff member. Super sorry we couldn't get to you sooner. In the future please note that if you are in critical or deceased state, leaving will result in an automatic ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.