LV

logo.png

Ban Appeal Format
Your SteamID32:STEAM_0:0:499533521
Your Character Name:jhon pancrease

Ban Length:1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @Austin Hunter

Ban Reason:ltap/failrp
i am sorry for logging out mid roleplay i logged out because angelica rose the person that was robbing me kept messing with me she vdmed me mutiple times and called me the n word you can see in my report on she killed me while i was walkign on draw bridge then at hardwere store for no reason she just messes with me alot and after all of this i just didnt wanan keep losing all my stuff to her. i was outside when she pulled up to raid me and i placed down a propae and flask burner and a chemicale and i let it burn i couldent go inside or i would get knocked out so i stayed outside and she seen me outside so she stoped and i was outside when they took it all then she wanted my stuff that i never placed down from my invortory which i dont think you can do so i logged out i am sorry for doing this i was just tired of her messing with me i wont do this again i am sorry.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

she was banned for a month after i reported her for the thinges she did to me i thought you dont have to drop stuff from your inventory for players if you never picked them up or deployed them but that is my fault for not knowing and for logging out when i was uncuffed she messed with me alot that day and i was just trying to get to the mines but i couldent after she kept running me over and then i get to the hardwere store and she pulles out a gun and just kills me idk if you can playback demo but she kept minging and i was tired of it all. i am sorry. thank you for your time,

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While what happened to you does suck, there are ways to handle that. Angelica Rose was not the one who was mugging you. She was there but there were approximately 3 other players there too.

Regardless of your knowledge on if you have to drop the item or not, you are aware that you can not leave to avoid a situation. This ban is due to the numerous other LTA RP/A bans in the past.

I will not be changing the duration of this ban; however, I will let you know that the next time you leave to avoid any situation the ban will most likely extend to numerous months based on your continual use of that to avoid roleplay and other punishments.

Appeal Status: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.