LV

Your Steam Name: Stevey The Ex-Eevee
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stevean2/
Your Character Name: Stevey Freeman

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Hazza

Ban Reason: Leaving to Avoid RP I RDM X 1
Time of Occurrence: I dunno
Relevant Evidence: There is no "evidence" i left to avoid RP as noone was RPing with me, so i never really got that first reason and there was no RDM, some guy ran upto me in the bank with a gun so i took my gun out at a reasonable distance and shot him in self defense, that is not RDM, that is self defense, please consider unbanning me, as one ban reason (RDM) needs to be discussed before punishment or anything is done and "Leaving to Avoid RP" didnt make any sense.
Additional members involved/witnessing: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198389016523/

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

D

Deleted member 902

Right ok, somone reported you to me for Rdm you killed this guy picked up his gun then logged out within 20 seconds of killing him.

Stevey The Ex-Eevee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yeah, whats up? i was talking to him on steam so i didnt know if he wanted me to respond here too after i explained my side of the story, but i'll post it in this thread too:
ah. well i was in the bank and he parked his car around the entrance with a gun drawn, so i ran back behind the doors and drew my gun and he ran in yelling "hey hey hey hey!" at me, so i shot him in retliation as i thought he was gonna mug me, my in-character orleplay reason was i was previously mugged on the server that day so it was a twitch decision, paranoia and self defense.

there was quite a distance between us between me pulling out my gun and him entering, so technically i dont beleive it should've been counted as "fearRP" and my gun was holstered on my side for me to quickly reach (equipped on my secondary slot) so its not like i reached in my backpack to take it out and he specifically ran in the bank yelling at me

I wasnt aware i'd have to stick around a significant amount of time period after killing someone so i logged out to go to bed as it was quite late where i was, so that i apologize for, but "avoiding RP" wasnt my intention.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban expired or near enough expired (unbanned)

Locked & moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.