Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Feun
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981484890
Your Character Name: Quavo Huncho

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: I was getting harassed by these officers that were tasing and killing me with their police batons over the period of around and hour. After they were done with that they take me to jail and put my in a cell without putting a timer on me. I was stuck in my cell for around 15-20 minutes when this random cadet tells me he saw the whole thing and said how ridiculous the other cadets were. He then lets me out and i run to spawn and re log to get my car back, as i spawn back in i see one of the cadets and call him and idiot for continuously harassing me throughout this period. Aaron, who i thought was demoted, drags me to a roof, tells me he doesn't care about my story, and bans me for 3 days for harassment.

Time of Occurrence: 9:45 p.m 8/20/17
Relevant Evidence: Daquan Smith was a cadet and witnessed the entire thing and let me out of the jail.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Daquan Smith, there were also a lot of other cadets that were the ones who killed me, but im banned so i don't know what their names are.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were being reported for abusive/harassing conduct on another player. While the player was preparing the footage for me, low and behold, you popped into our sit calling him a "retard" over and over. Sadly you were not aware I was there discussing this exact type of behavior about you with the player. You're absolutely right. I do not care what your side of the story is when you begin to bully, harass and berate players on the server. Your ban could have been much longer. Bullying and harassment will never be tolerated.

I have also reviewed a video that shows you disconnecting during a pursuit after breaking out of jail. I have reviewed the logs and determined this was not due to a crash. Due to this additional information your ban has been extended to 5 days.

Denied.