Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boy Tyrone

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: Black Juan
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:95020768

Your Character Name: Tyrone Connell

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member
@Chrome

Ban Reason: "During firefight mingegrabbed a weapon as a paramedic"
Time of Occurrence: 9:30 PM last night, pacific time zone
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: 4 people at town hall that time

I'd like to explain that I purely didn't know this was a rule as in the rule there's no thing as mingegrab. Anyways yes I understand this punishment it could be correct but I want it kinda reduced because I was offline at that time, leaving me no chance to retaliate or explain or simply solve it

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

According to the logs you simply grabbed the gun right as he died, and then went to your bank to deposit it.

As for not knowing about the rule, ignorance is no excuse. I'll quote the exact rule once I get home from work (unless another staff member feels kind enough to do it)

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under criminal rules general
  1. You can not pick up a weapon during or after a gunfight if you are not directly involved in the situation. For example, if your friend dies and you are not involved in that situation, you can not run and pick up the weapon. Police however, are allowed to pick up weapons regardless if they are involved in the situation or not.

Big Boy Tyrone

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Might as well deny this I've waited my time out and gonig to sleep soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.