LV

Your Steam Name: IndiKat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150647250
Your Character Name: Ivy Garibaldi

Ban Length: 3 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hoaks

Ban Reason: ERP
Time of Occurrence: 2:39AM
Relevant Evidence: I was in private and felt it was okay to talk like this with my boyfriend (in real life).I didn't disturb any other players when I said these things.My justification is that it was not around any other players.I feel the ban length is a bit too much and unreasonable. 3 Days to 3 weeks!

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have been previously warned, kicked AND banned for inappropriate comments you've made in the past(I believe you just recently got off a 3 day ban for it). As previously stated you have violated the following rule multiple times.

1.17-You are not allowed to talk about anything sexual in any realm on the game. It is strictly forbidden.

Looking at the chat logs I seen at least 10 instances tonight where this rule was violated, and some ERP was involved as well using /me chat. I have screenshots of these, but will not be posting these publicly due to the explicit content of them. Again, take the time to think about what you've done and how you can improve going forward. In every situation you have showed absolutely no remorse for your actions. DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.