Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: karl-police
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39306545
Your Character Name (If Applicable): -

Ban Length: 1 day
Admin who banned you: Redbully14

Ban Reason: Not following any traffic laws, ramming vehicles randomly. Appeal 
Time of Occurrence: 19:00 PM
Relevant Evidence: I had sirens on because I get called multiple times as a Paramedic. I was the job Paramedic to be medic because there aren't any others. Then I used the siren and lights because you want the traffic to be clean for you but nobody made it free or went to the right side or tried to so I had to like dodge these cars but it was impossible because the other cars also moved which made me crash into them. Or there are also people on the street which I try to dodge because I need to move fast and other medics have to move fast also otherwise they die and everything like that so its something important.

If you have the siren you cinda don't need to watch the street laws because you have siren on and need to go somewhere like red traffic sign fuck about it you have siren. And when you have siren the traffic has to be clean FOR YOU ONLY that and traffic lights adjusts the traffic so there is no crash or something like that.

People that I crashed into got healed they didn't complain about it as I know.

I NEVER SAW A WARNING

Everybody that I mistakly damaged I asked them if they need health or something like that but it is annoying that nobody tries to go out of the way. I am also trying my best for the traffic law as a sheriff its easier to drive the car because its smaller and I also use the indicators which most people not do. Otherwise its the polices job to fix the traffic law and not somebody else.

If you want I could watch the street a bit more when I have siren but this is going to take longer and its still annoying if they dont get the fuck out of the way and also if you drive fast you don't have the most of the control so.

If you have questions you can ask me here like reply then.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Players that were involved into that

Last edited by a moderator:

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-support

I was at the same and you were ramming into cars at top speed like crazy, don't drive at full speeds as a medic. You were doing this for a solid 30 minutes.

karl-police

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-support

I was at the same and you were ramming into cars at top speed like crazy, don't drive at full speeds as a medic. You were doing this for a solid 30 minutes.

look you see this what you just said

don't drive at full speeds as a medic

This staff guy could have told me that as warning but he didn't.

when siren?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Stop repeatedly posting on your own ban appeal. You have stated your side already and now you wait for @Redbully14. As your ban is nearly over anyway you can wait the last few hours.

You are making a big deal out of literally a small thing and that's not required in this case.

karl-police

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Stop repeatedly posting on your own ban appeal. You have stated your side already and now you wait for @Redbully14. As your ban is nearly over anyway you can wait the last few hours.

Yes but I want to discuss this otherwise what should I learn?

Let the other cars stay and be infront of my way? Is there even a rule that goes more specific into this?

Redbully14

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

To explain to you, I was no clipping all the time following you while driving, Not only did you drive into a fire when I was a firefighter and I let that slide, you were not paying any attention to road traffic laws, As an emergency vehicle you may not break traffic laws even when you are an emergency vehicle, there is a subset of laws when it comes to interventions as an emergency vehicle, If you don't know them, let me clarify them for you;

a) You shouldn't run red lights when you have emergency lights and sirens, it's unsafe. What you should do, is slow down at intersections to a speed where's you can stop if another vehicle is approaching.

b) You shouldn't overtake people/ram people if they don't get out of your way. It's plain and simple, if the situation calls it that a vehicle is failing to yield to emergency lights and sirens, the person may not just ram the vehicle out of the way or overtake if the line isn't clear (to add, you did this). You're suppose to follow until the vehicle gets out of your way.

c) You shouldn't just ram your speed to the max when responding to calls, It makes it harder to control your vehicle therefor endangering the public.

You broke all three of these, and to add, people did complain, and that's why I banned you. When I pulled you into an admin sit, you did nothing to respond nor explain your side of the story when I was asking you why you were doing it, all you said was and I quote "lol".

You can't call it a mistake when you're intentionally running into vehicles, and I saw you, plus you were abusing your emergency lights/sirens when you didn't even respond to situations.

Let this be a final warning not to do it ever again. The ban stays, it expires in a couple of hours either way.

Topic may be closed.

karl-police

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

To explain to you, I was no clipping all the time following you while driving, Not only did you drive into a fire when I was a firefighter and I let that slide, you were not paying any attention to road traffic laws, As an emergency vehicle you may not break traffic laws even when you are an emergency vehicle, there is a subset of laws when it comes to interventions as an emergency vehicle, If you don't know them, let me clarify them for you;

a) You shouldn't run red lights when you have emergency lights and sirens, it's unsafe. What you should do, is slow down at intersections to a speed where's you can stop if another vehicle is approaching.

b) You shouldn't overtake people/ram people if they don't get out of your way. It's plain and simple, if the situation calls it that a vehicle is failing to yield to emergency lights and sirens, the person may not just ram the vehicle out of the way or overtake if the line isn't clear (to add, you did this). You're suppose to follow until the vehicle gets out of your way.

c) You shouldn't just ram your speed to the max when responding to calls, It makes it harder to control your vehicle therefor endangering the public.

You broke all three of these, and to add, people did complain, and that's why I banned you. When I pulled you into an admin sit, you did nothing to respond nor explain your side of the story when I was asking you why you were doing it, all you said was and I quote "lol".

You can't call it a mistake when you're intentionally running into vehicles, and I saw you, plus you were abusing your emergency lights/sirens when you didn't even respond to situations.

Let this be a final warning not to do it ever again. The ban stays, it expires in a couple of hours either way.

Topic may be closed.

To a) Whats about police cars and fire trucks?

Then whats about the red light at 3:10?

You see how every car should stop? Every other citizen dodged my way or I dodged them I know you should go slow. But normally its like that that your way is free and you still drive like you drive else like when you see a curve you may go slower so you don't crash into things. If you want I can try it and we will see if the result is better or not.

Redbully14

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just now, karl-police2017[GER] said:

To a) Whats about police cars?

Then whats about the red light at 3:10?

Point still stands, he slowed down at red lights, enough to stop for an oncoming vehicle and sped up when he saw nobody was there.

Maybe re-watch the video will ya? First few seconds, he does exactly that.

Point of being a medic is not to always be successful at saving lives, it's saving lives while not putting others in danger. Doesn't mean you'll always get there in time.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined by Redbully. Your ban expires in a couple of hours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.