Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Xannies
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187237602
Your Character Name: Frank Vatatta

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: Using ESP/hacking
Time of Occurrence: Several Months Ago (beginning of September)
Relevant Evidence: Screen grabbed by @Jordy♥
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jordy♥ @WhiteBlood

It's been about 3-4 months since my ban for using a hack on monolith, and I understood and accepted my ban; noting it to be fair. Given that there shouldn't be any tolerance towards someone like me who uses such an unfair advantage in the game. The ban itself was set without question, and reasoning since I was caught red handed. I did try to explain that I only used it for that given week I was caught, and gave into just being a hacker on there, but I understand, if it was even for a second of use, its still merited unfair, and non excusable. I've learned that any advantage in a server like this against other players will always be punishable and never accepted, and can also understand why this could very easily be denied, as it gives others the idea that they will be appealed for their actions on this sort of scale as long as they wait and apologize. I honestly though have learned from my actions, and ask that even if I was watched closely, and my name was alerted in the logs when I joined; being kept a close eye on, then I'd be fine with that. However, I do understand that's a lot to ask for coming back 4 months later after blatantly hacking, and I do understand if I won't ever be allowed back, but I'm asking for a chance, and I don't care about the restrictions I need to have taken place in my name, if there could be a way for me to join the server once again. Prior to even using this hack, I did enjoy this community immensely. I know most of you who remember me might just think of me now as some random scummy cheater, but I'm glad to have met all of you, and the development of the server itself brought me a lot of enjoyment when I'd come home from work. Any consideration of my situation is much appreciated, regardless of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.