LV

Your Steam Name: Reflex
Your Steam ID:76561198249408402
Your Character Name: Harley

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member @Foxtrawt
Ban Reason: NITRP
Time of Occurrence: 12/24/2017 6:00Pm
Relevant Evidence:I role-play as a bad cop and in the rules it does not say that i cant play as a bad cop. It started as me approaching a fire fighter by the name of unknown player, i asked him to put his hands up and he did. I told him im a bad cop and hes gonna be my hostage and then i cuffed him, i put him in my car and started going to the location, instead of role-playing by texting his friend, family or police because i did not take his phone off him he starts typing failRP. We arrive at the destination witch is a atm because i told him him i wanted money then id let him go a free man and then i disconnected from the server and came back on getting told off and banned from foxtrawt.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1. Law enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the mayor - but if roleplayed well they can work with others to bring them down.

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well to start off; Yes being a corrupt cop is against the rules as you did not ask for permission nor would you have been able to be a corrupt cop at the time. You kidnapped a firefighter and brought him to the mono-market to get him to take money out of his ATM so you could have it. If it had gone further you know what would have happened, but the server crashed. After the crash I pulled you aside and tried talking to you, but you sat there crouching non-stop and not showing any sign of compliance and trolling; therefore you were issued your ban.

Denied

p.s. take time to read the rules in their entirety to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Reflex

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did not troll when you pulled me to the building there was nothing coming out of your mic and when it did i told you and i quote 'your mic is breaking up' did i not ? therefore it is not fair if your'e banning me because i couldn't hear you and your mic was breaking up.