Your Steam Name: Cookie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117894517

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Luke Rogue

Ban Length:perm
Admin who banned me: Mitter

Ban Reason: RDM incoop in admin sit (mostly cause I had to go) and LTAP

Time of Occurrence: unknown cause I dont pay attention to time
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                i shot 4 gang members for speeding then they called the admin and then they got me banned                               : reason I'm sorry i love playing on monolith server its the only darkRP server i ever liked so I'm really sorry for what i did i just hope that this can help you admins with what i did and why i want back again I'm sorry and i was in the sit for everything i did : when i was still not banned i was happy but when i got banned : sad felt dead inside and hated GMOD afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie(1)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

and I'm sorry for what I did monolith was my favorite darkRP server cause it didn't insta ban me for doing something wrong

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not the one to say this, but considering you have no evidence, no reason to, and the fact you stated you got by with a lot you can't really be unbanned. Sorry fam, I know it sucks.

Cookie(1)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

underground i couldn't get a screenshot of what i did so that's why i got no evidence

but perma ban just for rdm uncoop and ltap is a little much but perma  for 6th rule broke is understandable but i can take a 1 week ban for what i did

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

On my behalf, a permanent ban is too harsh, I don't know the whole story in-depth about this ban though.

We'll wait and see how @Mitter tells his side of the story.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, permabans are not desirable for cases like these. Bans can be rather long, and people do come back after cooldowns to play after being humbled - so a permanent ban should be very carefully approached. 

There also seems like some possible misunderstandings here, but I'll let Mitter reply with regards to that.

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

He's been unbanned as he has already served almost a week long sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.