Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Elite Skulls Gaming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76904898
Your Character Name: Jerry Hackfays

Target Steam Name: unknown
Target SteamID: ( i may only be able to get a few) STEAM_0:1:148476078, STEAM_0:0:64364630, STEAM_0:1:196371028
Target Character Name (if known): Frankie Jay, Justin Sinclair, Robbo Mcchicken, Cherry Bonds, William Jones, Dylan Corleone, Tom Evola, Jax Teller.

Request reason: Rdm during raid
When did the situation occur?: around 2:30 am (est)
Your evidence to support your claim: Ok, so I'm just gonna straight up say I have 2 pieces of video evidence and here they are, one is from my point of view and one is from my friends. Video 1
. second video
Additional members involved/witnessing: [kg] prince habubu, QuickSilver1987, crazyboie88, fender bender

Last edited:

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was a part of this raid. We zip tied you because you didn't have any weapons equipped and we wanted to see what we could grab from you. You said you complied with everything we did? According to the video, we never told you to do anything. I don't know where that came from. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it matters if we killed you since we initiated a raid.

Daniel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this raid. We raided his house, searched him then killed him. Plain and simple also this is gunna get denied considering its not even a corrrect format

Daniel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ALSO, Mr. Habbu tried to run over one of us with his Shelby so thats a perfect reason to kill you.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

use player report format please

Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so I'm just gonna straight up say I have 2 pieces of video evidence and here they are, one is from my point of view and one is from my friends. Video 1
. second video
ALSO, Mr. Habbu tried to run over one of us with his Shelby so thats a perfect reason to kill you.
but he was not even there anymore... yeah i told him i was probably gonna be hostage but you guys did not find me yet whenever he was long gone

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Alright- This looks like wack, but members of your organization had open-fired at our house, killing 3 of our men. Those men, along with everyone fought well, we won the defense against you. After we regrouped, and planned an attack on YOUR house, the assault was KOS because you killed 3 of our people. As for the person zip tied downstairs, I never fired a shot at him.

If you're curious about the raid that happened on our house. Go and look at the rules, there's a nice picture of our base.

www.twitch.tv/drnoggers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

but the thing is i have footage of you shooting down players were you did not initiate. there was a sniper on the roof of the house on the other side. idk how you got up there. you probably prop climbed. i hve more footage of just the guy on the roof were it started

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

but the thing is i have footage of you shooting down players were you did not initiate. there was a sniper on the roof of the house on the other side. idk how you got up there. you probably prop climbed. i hve more footage of just the guy on the roof were it started
I can answer that - Parkour.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sun and Steel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

2:17 in the second video, he clearly tries to VDM.

www.twitch.tv/drnoggers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

okay you attacked the org. but the sniper on the roof just started shooting our guys with no reason. you want to see the footage

Sun and Steel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have a really odd idea of "getting away". Accelerating forward towards someone standing off the side of the road.

Edit: "he can't hit shit... okay I'm going to get my car repaired because it's at 20 percent and he hit me multiple times" :p:p:p

www.twitch.tv/drnoggers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yeah but it would not be fucking hard to just mow him over. i just need to press d to go to the right. but i did not. i went straight and just left

Sun and Steel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao okay fam. Whatever you say. If I hadn't jumped over the barrier you would have killed me. We'll see what the staff say. I think it's clear that you were trying to kill me, I only opened fire because of this.

I think it's hilarious that you show video of you attempting to VDM as evidence against me.

If you were trying to get out, why would you go in my direction and ram the barrier instead of going down the street like anyone trying to get out would? Your logic doesn't add up at all.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. If you are being raided you have to live with the fact that everything will be stolen from you and that you will be killed.
You however should be banned for communicating while being dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.