LV

Your Steam Name: Kablamo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ben Hill

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Admin who banned you: hawke

Ban Reason: FailRP | FearRP | Multiple Bans
Time of Occurrence: 6/21/17, About 1:00PM CMT
Relevant Evidence: I don't have any evidence but, The reason why I did FailRP/FearRP is because me and my friend were doing LSD in the apartments (Mesa Grif Dr. #6) and suddenly two police arrive and tell us to open. Then suddenly they try going in so then I came around back and shot one the other one I said "I've taken your cell phone and radio" and the cadet said "I'm being held hostage in the mesa apartments."

So then the SWAT team come and tell them to leave because of the cadet FailRPing. They don't listen to me so I decided to not listen to them. So I made Some LSD and tried running away but the cops were trying to arrest me so I tried running away but then My game crash because I tried getting inside of my friends food truck. And then, I was Banned when I tried to come back. I tried coming back to get myself arrested but, I was already banned. Since I did Crash, I think a possible unban offence would be me being unbanned but, be arrested for the max amount of time.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tristan Snow, and 2 others.

PS - I do understand that breaking rules agents rule breakers was not going to do anything and I should have not done that.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, you were once again wrecklessly driving and smashed into a police car. You had about 5-8 police who surrounded you, but you still tried to drive so they shot up your car while it was idle until it blew up then instead of surrendering or even trying to RP with the police who all had their guns trained on you, you just jumped out of the car and ran off while they were firing at you. I kept observing and the situation didn't improve itself, every time a police officer would surround you, you just ran off breaking both FailRP and FearRP.

Normally, 3 weeks would be harsh for this type of punishment but because this is now you're 2nd or 3rd ban? Within the last week, not even counting the amount of kicks you receive, I think you've been given way more than a fair length. I would even say some of have been banned longer for less so unless management says otherwise. I'm going to go ahead and deny this as you've already had numerous warnings not to do what you've done.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.