Your Steam Name:Smitty
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:158681199
Your Character Name: Smitty Jones

Target Steam Name: CrazyChris
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150715761
Target Character Name (if known): Chris Huf

Request reason: Mass RDM
When did the situation occur?: 8/11/2017 8:30 PM EASTERNTIME
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/598e4d995416d7ee9d/mass-rdm

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Marty Lancaster, @Jake Everadon, @John Vick

Last edited:

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't even kill you , I shot you though , the negotiations were off and my leader messaged us saying that negotiations were off, not only that but we told you not to pull any guns out or there was going to be problems, I only killed 1 person there , cadets were told to leave as well and we had given u 5 min and ur force wasn't here and then we said another 5 min but then we talked and they said fuck it they are taking too long so we shot yall.

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If I was in the wrong I am gladly to receive a punishment for "rdm" or "attempted rdm", I only lit him off , I couldn't kill any cadets because my crew had already killed them.

England Is My City

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was never informed of not being able to pull out weapons, Also never told negotiations were off. In the clip another officer and I both had guns out multiple times and never got shot. I also talked with 2 admins and a mod and they all agreed that this was RDM

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was never informed of not being able to pull out weapons, Also never told negotiations were off. In the clip another officer and I both had guns out multiple times and never got shot. I also talked with 2 admins and a mod and they all agreed that this was RDM
Okay if it's rdm, I am very sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your rp, sorry :(

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@England Is My City This was RDM indeed. In spite of the reasons @Savage 2 had to kill you, he should have said something like "Time is up" and not just go ahead and shoot you moments later, specially when @Savage 2 states they changed their mind due to the fact "it was taking too long".

Therefore, the report has been accepted and the rule breacher will receive warning points as he apologized. In case you lost anything from your inventory and you provide clear evidence of that lost, the player will be forced to refund your item(s).

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.