Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Drop Kick My Cat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173418825
Your Character Name: Alexei Sokolov

Target Steam Name: Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:217119555
Target Character Name (if known): Bob Smith

Request reason: Well overall this man has broken several rules of which follow, FailRP, NLR, and a few others basicly my video attached/linked to this is going to display my case and I wont edit anything out as I want the whole situation as it is vital to my case, This man has honestly been a minge over the past few days are seems to be targeting myself more then others, and thus I finally managed to get it on record so He will get whats coming to him
When did the situation occur?: 8:05pm
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok I know its look not good,
First why you stop recording when
the staff member told you to not report about that and he gave me a warning ,
I return to you your pistol, and you are
breake NLR when you back to your car when you die , this case has already handled.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ Please tag the staff member that handled this. Furthermore, you broke NLR when you got back to the location you died when you were robbed/raided.

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I realy dont remember his name but maybe @Drop Kick My Cat knows,
Yep ,
I broke NLR and Im sorry about that ,
but the staff already gave me a warning
about that,
I will try to search the staff member

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There is any list of admins?

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi again,
I dont found his name so I will keep searching ,but i found something else
look at the server report rules ,

You can only post Ban Requests if the situation wasn't dealt with in-game already. There is no need to punish someone who was dealt with in-game by a staff member.

and that case already handled Im just searching for the staff name .

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ Lets wait for the staff member's confirmation. In case he did indeed take care of the situation before the report will be locked and marked as handled!

Regards,
Pmx

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright ,
bye for now

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In regards to the admin "handling the situation" He did not review my video evidence at the time and let @Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ off with a warning which I was no satisfied about, now that I have significant evidence to prove @Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ wrong doing I believe he is now destined for a punishment.

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That case already handled , @PerishedSins know what I did and he gave me a warning about that ,
and @DystopianRaven
You must not respond because you are not a witness, especially if you know each other
Read the player reports rules again ,

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ a warning before he had even seen my video, once I had uploaded the proof I came straight to the forums to get the admins to re evaluate as I thought a "warning" was not fair considering the amount of rules you have broken and your complete disregard toward the rules.

Luc3nz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Only the involved people in the Ban Request may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dick_shot - ═══☞ ✔ broke NLR and for that he received a warning. However he also RDMed @Drop Kick My Cat as it is shown on the end of the video which is a clear violation of the rules, again.

@PerishedSins warned him for that violation and took proper action. If you, @Drop Kick My Cat are unsatisfied with the staff member's decision, talk to them. In case he does not reply back or anything within 24 hours, I will decide on the evidence you showed me here.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing this evidence myself as well im in agreement with @Major Lorne(Pmx) though you did receive a warn for the NLR which dealt with the NLR issue, The staff member dealing with the situation before did not have the evidence to prove or disprove the claim of RDM against you.

With that being said Im going to allow for the time to talk to the moderator who handled the situations originally. Then Major Lorne or me will decide on the outcome of this from the evidence given.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined as it was already handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.