Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ChevyMan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59564908
Your Character Name: Alphonse Capone

Target Steam Name: Justin Atwell
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26749561
Target Character Name (if known): NaperOne

Request reason: Shot me while i did what he asked. how ever i did steal his car i was unarmed as well as he just mugged someone before hand as well.
When did the situation occur?: 3:00 a.m
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/5a0ab1ce106d8efd92/gmod
Additional members involved/witnessing: Zack Olson as he was shot even tho the car exploded and he died they came up and made him deceased.

NaperOne

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You broke failrp buy telling me i was breaking mug timer which you were correct so i unrestrained you and shot you because what other options did i have you did steal our vehicle and according to you i wasn't allowed to restrain you as that counts as mugging.

EDIT: Also might i add you seem to be using another third party software to speak to Zack Olsen while in game and it infidelity is about the situation as he asks what my name was and claimed to have watched me mug another player ( Which i wasn't the one mugging my friend was and i drove by and hopped out to help).
so you broke failrp by telling my i was breaking mug timer and you're talking to zack olsen while both playing at the same time

Last edited:

NaperOne

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@NaperOne So you are admitting to breaking the mug timer?
@JustJosh A man stole my car should i have shot him and not told him to put his hands up? (Shooting (to kill) should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort)i never asked him to drop anything and i hadn't mugged anyone prior. I had seen a buddy mugging someone and jumped out asking if he needed any help didn't even assist in the mug thats when he stole my vehicle therefore no mug timer had stareted . Also in the video i would like to point out he is using discord to speak to a friend in the server.

• When playing on the server, our Discord is the only allowed third-party program for communication - noteworthy organisations get their own channel only accessible to their members. It is prohibited to use the discord for IC communication, eg: sharing locations, agreeing on meetings, trades etc.

ChevyMan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Even when you help mug someone that mean you still have a time cause you helped him mug someone else.

NaperOne

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Even when you help mug someone that mean you still have a time cause you helped him mug someone else.
from the moment i had jumped out of the car to the moment you took my car was like 15 seconds all i did was ask if he needed help i didn't mug. Also i don't consider what i did to you mugging i didn't take anything from you all i was doing was restraining you for stealing my car instead of shooting you although you broke failrp by telling me i was breaking mug timer so i ended up shooting you for stealing my car anyways. If you still think i broke mug timer i would like to see video of the mug i apparently did before killing you.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why would you make a report when your meta gaming???????? Just hypocritical.

ChevyMan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

its the official discord

Desire Beats

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@ChevyMan
@NaperOne
After watching the video atleast 10 times, i have concluded that you did both break the rules.

Rulebreakes of @ChevyMan :
FailRp - During a Rp situation, you should NEVER go out of character. Regardless if a player is breaking the rules. Instead start recording. You started saying - during his mug, that he could not mug you, and that he was FailRping by breaking mug timer. Instead you should have made a report, and continued the Rp until a staff member answered your report.
Metagaming - As we can hear in the video, you did use a third-party connection program to talk to your friend. As NaperOne mentioned above, you can not share In character information over discord, which is something you and your friend did. He is also going to get punished for metagaming.

Rulebreakes of @NaperOne
RDM - As I do not have any reliable evidence claiming that NaperOne broke the mug timer, he will not be punished for breaking the mug timer. Regardless, he will be punished for the RDM. He only mentiones that he asked a friend if he needed help, and his friend said no, so he left (Therefor he did not mug anyone nor assist in a mug), yet I am still a bit confused because in the video, when Chevyman said that he broke the mug timer, he answered "Oh, okay', then proceeded to shoot Chevyman even though Chevyman followed the guman's orders. In the beginning you @NaperOne did the right thing by putting him in the state of fearRp, but then, even though he did not dissobay your orders nor threathening by calling his friend(s)/the police, you shot and killed him. What you could have done instead was to shoot him once in the leg, telling him not to steal your car, and then if he threathened you, you could have killed him.

To conclude it all, all of you are going to get punished for the following rulebreakes:
Metagaming (@ChevyMan & your friend)
FailRP (@ChevyMan )
RDM (@NaperOne )

Accepted

Locked and moved