Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: RJC
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155511790
Target Character Name (if known): Angel Verelli

Request reason: He broke NLR and remembers what i said to him. We took him hostage then killed him because he said that he had told his members about us taking him hostage so i took his AK 47 and Makorov and i said that i would give it back to him but i never and he iMessaged me saying "Take it we not getting our weps back?" and i had responded by saying that i don't know him and stuff you will see in the screenshot
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....760/0E4626DF6793C092368D2A51F6DE2809AFC94386/

Additional members involved/witnessing: @cool @Bobby Wong

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey Skylynx Gave us the go ahead to execute him as a hostage after we took his weapons. He then messaged Sam using IC chat asking for his guns back after he had died.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@RJC has 24 hours to respond. In case he does not comply he will be punished accordingly.

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I've known you guys for a long time, now you are just looking for a way to get me banned lmao, and not to mention the amount of times your guys shot me for no reason which is rdm so might wanna re think this through

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

lets also consider then why i was shot for nothing? fully complying with your guy's demand i dropped my weapon and then got killed for no apparent reason but hey this isnt my ban report.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I've known you guys for a long time, now you are just looking for a way to get me banned lmao, and not to mention the amount of times your guys shot me for no reason which is rdm so might wanna re think this through
I don't know what you're talking about i only met you once and i have never RDMed you or anything you broke a rule i don't care who you are don't break rules

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your whole crew was shooting me so, if you want me to make a ban appeal as well about your whole crew shooting me and killing my brother Chris then go ahead

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The evidence in the screenshot are not enough to proceed with a proper punishment. There are no screenshots nor videos that show what exactly happened in the roleplay situation besides those messages.

Therefore, the ban request has been declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.