Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tuuco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Your Character Name: Nick Faire

Target Steam Name: The Romanian Guy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Andreas

Request reason: I was gonna mug someone so pulled up and went to go buy some zipties from the NPC. Then once getting out of my car i noticed a cop was trying to ticket my car. So being me not wanting to get a ticket i pointed a gun at him and told him leave and dont ticket me. He then pulls out his gun, shoots and kills me then shoots me in the head to make sure i cant be revived. He then says "have a nice day sir" and takes my gun.
When did the situation occur?: 12:30pm August, 4
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off i want to say that i didnt steal your gun the mechanic did. Also its my first 3 or 4 days from when i started the server. I killed u because at the time there was a war going on since there were 2 cops at the time and everyone just kept killing me so i felt like i needed to strike back against them so the city isnt runned by criminals.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also all the people were raiding everything breaking all the rules and there were like 3 admins on when there were 40 something people breaking the rules and killing me every single time i respawn

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Tuuco The video doesnt show anything only the moment you die. Please get the full situation or this report will be closed.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Im not sure how i can get the full situation. I started recording the moment i noticed he was breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.