Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lil Pat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Your Character Name: Nick Faire

Target Steam Name: StankyDankyCheeze
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208618906
Target Character Name (if known): John Saculfee

Request reason: Randomly shooting my car without warning.
Explanation: I was just driving around waiting for my friend to get on. I accidentaly rear ended the mayors limo, didnt think much of it so i just kept driving. Then when i got down to the stop sign by white warehouse the officer just shoots up my car for no reason or warning. If he would have said stop to me i would have but shooting up my car was way to much for an innocent person. When i got out of my half blown of car they then tased me and took my gun. I was then arrested for 10 minutes. I still have no clue what i did wrong.
When did the situation occur?: 6:20pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/59d16a5827c8598a36/why
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is currently under review. I am also contacting the target player so he is able to defend his actions here.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If you need i can upload the full 3minute video of me from the point i got in my car, to the point he started shooting at me

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please do.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry about the wait. The upload keeps failing. It should be up soon

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since the player has failed to post here, he will be punished based on the evidence here. The target player will receive a blacklist from all police jobs for gunning down a vehicle with no apparent reason.

It should be noted, I discussed this report with the target player and gave him the link in-game over 24 hours ago and he still has yet to respond.

Approved.