Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tuuco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Your Character Name: Nicholas Moofair

Target Steam Name: ImAPieceOfToast
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53887542
Target Character Name (if known): Josh Welks

Request reason: So i had just bought the brown warehouse on the outskirts with intent to grow. After i bought it i setup my cameras and parked my car in. I had notice a cop car repeatedly driving past, At the time i didnt think anything of it. Then locked it all up and didnt open it back up until everything was done growing. So mid way through growing i hear a cop car pull up so i check the cameras and hes pointing a gun at my door. Then he starts shooting when he did this i immediately opened up fraps and started recording (i didn't have hear mic on so u cant hear my mic) He said they got a /911 call for hostages but with /911 everyone can see the 911 calls and i didnt see anything in chat so he was just making up something to be able to come in. He starts shooting again and i tell him that im recording and he should get away. At this point my stuff is done growing, I pick everything up no evidence at all and i open up the door he runs in and tries putting me in cuffs when i didn't do anything. He attempts to taze me two times and tells me im breaking fearrp yet hes the one who failrp in the first place. I got in my car and drove away.
When did the situation occur?: around 9:30am on July 28
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Not everybody can see 911 calls only the government and people within typing range.
But still the cop was in the wrong from what I can see.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tuuco the officer failedrp when he started shooting at your warehouse for no reason. If a report regarding hostages had been made through 911, he should have waited for backup and SWAT of course. Therefore, he will be banned for 12 hours.

Next time something like this happens remain calm and call a staff member using the reports system. They will take the necessary actions to stop the situation. There is no need to run away from him and in the video you had several changes to enter your car and leave yet you did not do that and remained there (on the warehouse).

Regardless, this report has been approved.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.