Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: Jar Of Mayonnaise
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92326790
Target Character Name (if known): Maximillan Kugels

Request reason: I killed him as you will see in the video and i was lucky to be behind him at the time he most likely spawned back at PD and he started talking on the radio breaking NLR by telling people i killed him and also metagaming. I killed him because he was most likely going to radio in that i have a sniper and radio for more back up as the cops attempted to raid the house i was living in so i parked around the corner sniped the cops when i heard shots and seen the fighting then seen Maxamillan and told him to get down on the ground and to stop moving and he was like "oh im cool" So i killed him because he was a witness to all the killing as a cadet.
When did the situation occur?:20/07/2017
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Last edited:

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The accused seems not to be on the forums. Thus the defendant cannot defend himself, I apologize for the inconvenience. Postponed.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

first off I died there 15 minutes before that happened, I was chillin with my friend in PD Tyrone Jackson ([IFN]Vincent[M]) cause I was a cadet and everyone was dying so I thought it smart not to go there, and when I did go there I was just watching I told the whole group at the house that I wasn't going to try anything and the only reason I was alive when you killed me sam was because they believed me so you can let go of your grudge against me idk why you have beef with me but I don't appreciate your attempts to get me banned for no reason. and if you don't believe me ask Tyrone yourself he's a moderator on other servers and he knows that this is BS.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And sorry about not replying sooner I just got on the forums yesterday.

[IFN]Vincent[M]

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if I'm not supposed to comment here but if you look in the video he was telling them what happened and he did make a report afterward because he was unaware as to what was happening in the suburbs area. I can understand where you are coming from with taking it as metagame but in the recording it was a radio call out for RDM but a ban is a little harsh plus if others in the channel were to think of it the same way you or I would have they wouldn't have used that info to meta game.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

oh wait and ya the admin or moderator idk what he is but Sanjay accepted my ticket and I talked to him about it, and idk if he contacted you.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is you spoke in your police radio and said "Sam Wong RDMed me" Police radio is IC not OOCly you should have reported me not say to other officers oh "sam wong rdmed me" that's metagaming and NLR you said who killed you and how did you even know my name? metagaming

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i knew your name because of me being around people talking to you that's how I knew your name, and I'm sorry ive played a lot of garrys mod with friends, and military RP but rdm isn't common on those because killing is the main subject of them so I didn't know what to do when I got rdmed I figured I should just inform others that you were rdming. Sorry that I did that but I still don't know why your looking to get me banned for some reasons your just thinking up.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i knew your name because of me being around people talking to you that's how I knew your name, and I'm sorry ive played a lot of garrys mod with friends, and military RP but rdm isn't common on those because killing is the main subject of them so I didn't know what to do when I got rdmed I figured I should just inform others that you were rdming. Sorry that I did that but I still don't know why your looking to get me banned for some reasons your just thinking up.
There us no way of denying what you did it's all on video you talked OCCly in a police radio and NLRed as i killed you how could you even say that? lol

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Player will be blacklisted from police duties and banned for 2 days for breaking NLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.