Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Sam Wong/Justin Trimble

Request reason:
VDM
When did the situation occur?:
10:30 NY Time, 11th of August
Your evidence to support your claim:
Bobby Hive has the logs from the event claiming Sam Wong was the driver of the car
Haimundo's evidence later identified the culprit as Justin Trimble

After having to shoot at an officer, Haimundo, Patrick Van Der Klugt (No forum account) and I attempted to flee the scene by running to my car. In the rush, a red Honda clearly intentionally swerved towards us in an attempt to kill us. After Patrick and I had died from being run over, Haimundo pulled out his makarov and shot the driver when he got out of the car to pick up our Makarovs (He managed to pick up one and still has it in his inventory) We quickly made a report, and Bobby Hive identified Sam Wong as the culprit through the logs, but he had already disconnected. (Presumably to avoid punishment as he left his car where it was and within 2 minutes of the incident was gone)

Later video evidence by Haimundo (Flanders Smith IG) identified Justin Trimble as the intentional VDMer.
Here is his evidence (Uploaded by me cause his internet is terrible):

So obviously Justin Trimble should be punished, but I also wanna clear up the situation with where the damage from Sam Wong came from. This is all a big mess, and I think that Justin Trimble's punishment should be secured, but I'd like to know why the mod told me Sam Wong had damaged me.

Video Evidence:
(my microphone wasn't recorded for some reason)

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@haimundo @Bobby Hive @Beeza & Justin Trimble (no forum account)

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Umm i have no idea i think i was there and i got run over too i'm pretty sure that was the guy who went around running everyone over including me i don't know why it said i damaged you though but i do remember getting run over by there and no i was not driving that car so i don't know why the admin or whatever said i did or the logs said i did

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the Wait, It showed in the logs you Damaged him. Not sure how or why, but if you have evidence about this, please post it. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@haimundo Alright, then if that's true post your evidence in here. I think i've made a terrible mistake if that's the truth. :l

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence clearly shows that Justin Trimble purposely killed the two of you with his vehicle. This is even more reinforced by the fact that he went to and instantly grabbed your weapons which were on the ground. There is more then enough evidence to punish him however at this moment in time we need his steamID to issue any punishment to him.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@haimundo Alright, then if that's true post your evidence in here. I think i've made a terrible mistake if that's the truth. :l
I don't think it was a terrible mistake - As I said in the sit, you were probably looking at the logs from a few minutes before the incident, where I had been killed by Sam Wong at the bank.

Simple mistake, I wouldn't worry.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence clearly shows that Justin Trimble purposely killed the two of you with his vehicle. This is even more reinforced by the fact that he went to and instantly grabbed your weapons which were on the ground. There is more then enough evidence to punish him however at this moment in time we need his steamID to issue any punishment to him.
I'll be on the lookout for him, and if some of the other mods could look for him when he's in game too I'd appreciate it. These types of actions are the annoying and ruin the experience, and the man in question has obviously been playing on the server for a long time, since he did have a nice car and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.