LV

Your Steam Name: Deltaox
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52977447
Your Character Name: Aiden CHARKO

Target Steam Name: Mad0ne
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155359035
Target Character Name (if known): Madone Wong

Request reason: Fear Rp, and RDM.
When did the situation occur?: Around 23:05 CT.
Your evidence to support your claim: YouTube Video.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The two officers in the video.
Sargent. Javier Ramirez, and the other officer's name I didn't get...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BEFORE YOU OPEN READ THIS BELOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't the person talking in the video, I was quiet because I'm sick. The person that said the n-word is already permanently banned from this server.

Madone

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Clearly he pulled a Taser Gun on us . Firstly i did not kill em & it's my partner beside me. My partner has a gun behind his back in the car , so from there he will be arrested and he had no choice then he decided to jump off the car and spray the police-officer down because the officer does not have a gun pointed at him (Note only taser-gun). That's not RDM , you are in the middle of a gun fire fight so i am still allowed to killed since you are a police too. There's other more police were shooting at us too , and they called swat's on us.

Side Note : When my friend got out the car , he immediately sprayed down the cop because he had a gun on his back and the police only has a taser

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report has been DECLINED due to the following reason:
  • According to the server rules you are allowed to kill a police officer and other officers that are witnesses of what happened in case you are holding or posess illegal items on you.
Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.