Your Steam Name:Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Veco00/ [Veco Zero]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403971430 [John Adams]
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86154862 [Veco Zero]
STEAM_0:0:221852851 [John Adams]
Target Character Name (if known): John Adams And Veco Zero

Request reason: As you will see in the video Veco Zero randomly started punching me for no reason then his friend i think it was started punching me too for no reason i never punched back nothing. Then John Adams pulled out a gun i was under FearRP but he tried to rob me in the bank right next to the NPCs and so i said wait for a admin because he's not allowed to rob people near NPCs or even in the bank and he just shoots me.
When did the situation occur?: 18/07/2017
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that i know

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are enough evidence in this video to ban John Adams and Veco Zero as they both broke server rules. However you need to keep in mind that whenever someone starts to punch you randomly/RDMing, etc you must call a staff member right away and alert them for the fact they are breaking the rules.

Veco Zero will receive a 2 day ban as he punched you inside the bank where there are three NPCs.
John Adams will receive a 1 week ban as he not only broke the rules but decided to RDM Beeza even though he alerted him he had made a report and that a staff member was on its way to deal with the situation. It is strictly forbidden to mug someone in front or near NPCs and in public places!

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you :)

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Banned, Locked & Moved

Status