Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:A Belarussian
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87274912
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Jeo Lance

Rule-breacher Steam Name:Spongebob
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202065952
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Billy Austin

Reason for Request:Lied to Thy about me """vdming"" his 12 year old accomplice with an angry birds profile picture. While I was a taxi driver, I slightly bumped into the two's car when they were at the gas station. As I try to just slowly drive away, the kid says "Get out of the fuckin car" really loudly. I see no firearm yet, so I just escape while I can to the supermarket. They pull up in front of my taxi, and the kid immediately pulls out a shitty makarov. I freeze in fear, just as the kid spots a police officer and says to his friend "GOGOGO POLICE OFFICER!." They run off as if nothing happen in their shitty 9k car. I get really fucking angry, so I take it upon myself to disable their vehicle with my taxi. The kid gets out, I take the opportunity to just run him over and take his gun. Immediately his friend calls an admin and lies about me being the aggressor, trying to just randomly run them over for no reason.
Time of Occurrence:7/7/2017
Evidence to support your claim:Sadly I have no evidence. But what I love is how the dude's friend admits to him having the gun EQUIPPED. And I took his gun before anybody else could pick it up. Which further proves my point. Nobody has their gun equipped unless they're engaging somebody in combat.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.