Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lil Pump
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: Niko Belic skinhub.com
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98477155
Target Character Name (if known): Nicholas Kozvics

Request reason: I was trying to pick up a friend with the police car I stole and followed the Police officer (Not the officer I'm requesting the ban on)
As I'm following the officer trying to get the suspect into my vehicle he enters the PD I had no intent at all to run any officer over and even if I did, I haven't done any damage to any officer, so as the SGT enters the PD with the suspect another sgt comes out with his shotgun screaming "yo get out of the car" assuming I was going to run the officer over as my plan was to get the suspect out of the situation and ends to me getting on code red for no reason and then getting arrested.
When did the situation occur?: 5:25 PM, 10/2/17
Your evidence to support your claim: https://youtu.be/Et4tVD80rXc
Additional members involved/witnessing: William in the situation but I don't know his forum name.

Niko Belic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok ik i cant make a decision on my own report but it says here : https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/server-rules.180/ (under legal organisation rules > Police dept > Rule 2.) i may disable your car or you if you are threatening my life or other officers lives, he tried to ram the pd door and kill the officers standing there.

heater

Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok ik i cant make a decision on my own report but it says here : https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/server-rules.180/ (under legal organisation rules > Police dept > Rule 2.) i may disable your car or you if you are threatening my life or other officers lives, he tried to ram the pd door and kill the officers standing there.

Wait till the video renders bud,
P.S : When my car was on fire for when he shot it my car kept going when crashing into the roadblock
anyway he still shot my vehicle not threatening any officers in fact I tried running and if I wanted to VDM the officer I could've but I didn't cause it's obviously against the rules.

Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM) is not allowed without proper reasoning. For example, you may use your vehicle as a weapon if your life is in immediate danger.

Didn't have reason to VDM the officer as my life was not a threat so my intentions are obviously not to break the rules and run over the officer.

Last edited:

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

He was not a threat to you and did not try and run you over he simply was in the doorway with the bumper they'd already gone in.
  1. Law enforcement can not gun down fleeing suspects unless authorized. You have to engage in a pursuit first. Police can only gun down fleeing suspects if all other attempts at apprehending turn out as a failure.
This has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.