Status
Not open for further replies.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For some reason my game keeps consistently crashing my game whenever I try get into my bank any fixes it is so irritating.

its ya boi troy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ya, same thing has been happening to a lot of people. It happens to me every now and again and it sucks because you can’t really make a refund request if your game crashed and you don’t have proof. Lost alot of kev and supplies I had down.

Cubic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When I open the UI to anything; inventory, NPC, commands, ect.
Do NOT move. Personally I limit everything I do when I am in the UI.

Spam hitting "Q" to open inventory will probably crash your game.

I like to imagine myself as an
old lady.
Don't run and try to get into your 'backpack' because remember, you are an old lady. You can't do that because of your arthritis.

This might not be a complete solution but at least its a viable option for you to experiment with!

Hope it works!

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I CANT get into my bank at all - like at all It crashes my game every time

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Strange, this hasn't happen to me yet. I guess maybe it's something with the new ui. Or the addon of it is just having errors. Not sure, but hope this can get fixed before the majority of the servers starts to have issues as well.

D

Deleted member 902

Yeah this is known and I think may have been fixed now or is being fixed

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys - for whom have looked over this post all I can really put this down to, was the premium had suffered issues and I spent a few days without premium; thus this meant that the slots the pre-existing slots that were occupied with items in game (the extra slots given to you when you get premium they stay occupied after you loose premium) now this is the problem i think it struggles with loading in the items that are actually there but are locked for use - How I know this is before hand (before my premium died) I crash EVERY time I opened that bank like not even kidding you; but now I have premium again my bank loads fine that before I started my holiday so unsure if theres any fixes for you guys out there other then renew yah premium but heres what fixed it for me

Happy hunting! - Bancho

Status
Not open for further replies.