Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Alois Trancey
Steam name: Lgzr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31249181

Date and time of loss: 6/27/2017, around 4:00 PM
What happened: I was purchasing a premium membership from the store, after I purchased it I asked when it would be active. I was told that rejoining would give me my Title, so thats what I did. I saw that server 1 was pretty much full (I was on this server at the time), so I decided to join the much less crowded server 2. I went to my bank to see if i got a money suprlus that I was unaware of. I noticed that I had lost around 10,000. I dont know specifically how much but i was in the 35k-37k range. My bank was reset to 27k. I wanted to die, and accepting the fact i had no evidence I did the only thing i could, mine the shit out of everything to make my money back.

How much do you need refunded: 10k
Evidence: None, I did not know that this could happen so i didnt prepare for it. I will now know to make sure to take screenies of my bank.

Thank you for taking your time to read my request.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV