DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: David LaMay
Steam name: DLTracktix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168

Date and time of loss: 6/29/17
What happened: server 1 crashed. I then joined server 2 to join a bank raid with me and my friends, when i logged on, i went to the bank to help my friends, we all died. i spawned in my car and drove around, and ran out of gas. I went to the outer shell to get some money for gas and it showed that i only had 510$.

How much do you need refunded: $195,000
Evidence: I dont have a before picture because i didnt know it would happen, but i do have an after picture. This happens before to me also, but @Stuvi was able to help me. If there is ANY way to see that i had it in my bank before the crash from logs, that would be great. if not, i really just hope that you can help me on this. http://imgur.com/P8eHmsA

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It seems like everyone today is having problems with their bank. Now my whole bank inventory is cleared, which is ashame. Ive been on forums all afternoon for all sorts of reasons, and I noticed that bank inventory's, and bank money has been sorta a big problem. Now, back on the server, I go to pick out an AR15. I had 3, none are there. my whole bank and bank inventory was wiped, clean. so not only did I lose 195k roughly, but I lost 3 Ar15's i think i only had 1 ak37, 2 mac 10's, and 8 m1911's. I would literally show proof of all of this but I had no idea that It would have happens! I just downloaded play.tv and will regularly record, and take screenshots of everything from now on. This is getting ridiculous because I come to Role-play but how do you role-play when your full bank is gone. this is beyond frustrating because now i have to wait for @Stuvi or @DevulTj to investigate.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Can't do anything without a before picture :/ but I can try to dig up some evidence that you had some stuff to verify it.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If there is a way to see a roll back or back up or anything, that will simply verify my losses. The ONLY reason I did not have a before picture was because I really thought with all the updating and stuff, that these bugs were patched

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i might of taken a screenshot around 3 days ago.. Ill see if i can dig it up. Would that work?

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Can't refund without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.