Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulrich Von Beck

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:
Your SteamID: At the time of trying to find my Steam ID, the ID finder site is only giving me: "STEAM_0:0:0", so here is a link

Your Character Name:
Ulrich VonBeck

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
12 hours @Console

Ban Reason:
I was chilling on the prison roof, farming my cocoa, when the server appears to crash. This happened roughly 8:30 A.M. EST.
After waiting a minute or two for any chance of the server recovering, I disconnected, wanting to get back into the server in time to sneak back into the prison again.
I received a popup notification upon my third or fourth attempt informing me that I was banned for 12 hours for disconnecting during an RP situation.

Unban Reason:
Well, I did not prop climb to get onto the roof, and there were no staff present to ban me, nor would they have had reason to.
I was not under arrest or dead (unless my character fell and died during what seemed to be a connection error/server crash).
Frankly, I'm not sure what happened, and it was pretty lame.

Time of Occurrence:
~8:30 A.M. EST

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Just me, server was pretty empty.

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:
Yes, indeed.
I'm going to submit anyway, despite the lack of video recorded evidence, as a faulty hiccup should not put one out of the cocoa farming splurge.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The console does not ban you for a server crash, and you do not have evidence proving the console was wrong

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.