Raphael Ellignton

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Steamman333
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:39854124
Your Character Name: Raphael Ellington

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Bryian (MudRud)

Ban Reason: leaving during RP
Unban Reason: I was escaping him via the water, he revived and cuffed me more than 5 times while I drowned and was brought back again and again. I don't think he did it on purpose but watching him do it so many times without seeming to just get me out I decided to leave. Again this went on for more than 10 minutes back and forth. So it was either a bug when he was trying to pull me out of the water or him just letting me drown over and over again.

Time of Occurrence: 4pm MST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Raphael Ellignton ,
So heres the deal. I was actually the cop trying to chase you down. You decided to run from the traffic stop with no valid reason to flee (Cop Baiting) but I decided to try to RP it out with you. We ended up running down into the water where you proceeded to drown yourself (FTVL). At this point, as frusturated as I was, I was still trying to keep it in RP so I kept reviving you to make the arrest in lieu of punishment and ruining the RP as you and I would just be dragged back to shore together anyways if there was a staff member taking reports. I was struggling to actually make the arrest as every time I would revive you, you would opt to swim away again and drown over and over. I actually had you at one point, dragging you. However, you kept crouching to make your head go underwater and drowned once more. This time, I revived you and you decided to just go ahead and disconnect. This is what led to the punishment of LTARP|LTAA|FTVL.

Since you made the appeal, I will partially accept it. However, I will not fully accept it as it was unacceptable to ruin the RP of both myself and the other officers that were scrambling out to help us. Starting now, your ban has been reduced to 24 hours.
APPEAL PARTIALLY ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.