Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

I just want to get something straight, I was banned for something that was an accident because of my past vdm points, WHICH WERE NOT RECENT.

Steam Name: Peco
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155671271
Character Name: Skyler Gray.

Ban Length: 4 months
Was extended to a year... :(
Banning Staff Member: @Eldar987 (Extended by @Tango)

Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Time of Occurrence: Around 9:40 EST
Relevant Evidence/ Explanation: So context, I have a really bad computer and manage like 30FPS mostly with a lot of LAG. In the video, I was speeding down the highway to try and get to my friend who was in SUBS when out of nowhere an Audi R8 and a crown-vic appear in the road. The minute I saw them I fucking slammed the breaks which are seen in the video. You can hear me freak the fuck out and basically fucking nervous cry (XD) because I know the consequences for VDM and my record. So I IMMEDIATELY make a report which was not taken until my actual admin sit with Eldar. There was EMS coming and reviving them and I also Called staff so I didn't think I had to stay there so I RTBed

PS: while talking to tango and eldar I realized I should put this in the report as it kind of explains more, I was totally ok with the 4-month ban as it's like the old metaphor your decisions will come and bite you in the ass one day. but as I will have to wait an entire year to play the server I main and play every day is extremely harsh for something that is an accident Like I stated before I tried my best to break but was limited to the capability of my hardware AND IMMEDIATELY tried to get the problem resolved I wished an admin would have taken my report because this whole thing could have been avoided. In this situation, I would have thought I did the right thing for the circumstance which was 1) get staff 2) Get ems (which were already there) and 3) be patient. Alas, nothing I did could have saved me from my fate I suppose.

Another EDIT : Now I feel like u guys are just TAUNTING ME

One more edit due to having a brutally long conversation with some old friends: Don't read this and think I should be forgiven. I am only writing this because I belive a year is rather rough and it should at least be cut to six months so I can be unbanned by at least April of next year.

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ban will be reduced to half a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.