LV

Your Steam Name:MR.SNOWMAN
Your steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/
Your Character Name:Nathaniel Figaro

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):chubby

Ban Reason:fearrp
Time of Occurrence:12:39pm
Relevant Evidence:i was talking to my friend then I went ahead and saw a cop and I had a question so I had my ak47 on me then I pulled out my ak in front of supermarket at the cop and asked if it was illegal he didn't give me a awnser so I put it away in front of the cop being that my friend ran in front of the cop while I was putting my gun away then I was grabbed by chubby saying he was watching the whole thing which is not true because if he was there he would've known im not mugging him and you cant mug at supermarket so I don't get what I i did wrong the cop wasn't not able to have a connection with his shotgun so being that my friend was in the way I was not under fear rp I also am going to making a staff report for giving me a 4 day ban for fearp he said I have a history of it but I have only bin on twice this week so ? how and then I asked him so I am being banned because I officer if this gun was illegal so he would've been under fear rp because I had the gun pointed at him then he pulled his shotty out this is a recording of the sit and then when I asked chubby if im being banned for my question I had awnser was yes.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

1. So you pull your illegal AK out to ask the officer if its legal?

2. Then you put it down and he aims a gun at you trying to put you under fearRP

3. You break fearrp and put your ak in the premium locker

You also had multiple offences of FearRP on you when I checked your notes/warnings and I explained that to you, I also never said your being banned for asking the question, I explained to you that you were being banned for FearRP

You are still not realizing nor admitting what you did wrong, So this is denied

Status
Not open for further replies.