Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: ChillSwitch
Steam ID: Xiphere
Character: Ying Feng

Ban length: 2 DAYS!

Banning member: Gm1003

Reason: logging off to avoid arrest
unban reason: i wasnt being arrested, 2 cops told me i cant park in the bank lot and sell food and were constantly cuffing me and uncuffing me telling me i had to go somewhere else and said they wrote me a ticket so i got sick of being trolled so i went to play another game. i JUST bought premium and started a harmless food service job only to be trolled by cops again. so now i can play for 2 days for not bothering anyone, being out of the way in a safe place, and just selling food to the people in the bank making hunger noises. Is that really how things are handled here?

Time: i didnt know i was banned but it was earlier in the day before i did my running, so maybe like 4 to 6 pm eastern?

again ,i just got banned today by some troll cops telling me i cant sell food, and if something isn't done about it i'm requesting a refund for the premium i just bought, and never donating a cent again. gm1003 apparently banned me for "avoiding arrest" when i wasnt even being arrested, i had 2 guys pull up cuff me for no reason telling me i cant have my van in the parking lot and was gona write me several tickets and wouldnt leave me alone so i just left to play a different game only to come back to see i was banned for 2 days. Seriously?

EDIT: i didnt know there was a !report function and ill use that from now on and make sure no one is around when i log out i guess

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This was already dealt with by @gm1003 . Do not make duplicate ban appeals.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.