Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: YoungSabage
Your Steam ID: WienerMilk
Your Character Name: Tony Lorenzo

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: automatic ban LTAA
Unban Reason: I was mayor and budget was very low because I wasn’t getting much city budget even though I was taxing jobs at 20% and my general taxes were at 10%. There just weren’t many civilians buying anything at all and the Police Department were getting really mad at me and thought I was withholding money from them. At this point I was very stressed and I tried to explain to them what I was dealing with but instead of handcuffing me to take me to prison they tased me. When I woke up they batoned me and dragged me out of the town hall and laughed at me. When I woke up again they batoned me again and continued to sarcastically say things like oops my bad I didn’t mean to do that and they were laughing. I was pissed and I didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of batoning me over and over and then imprisoning me over false accusations. So I left the game out of frustration and I know that is wrong but in my situation I just didn’t want to put up with them. I don’t think that the corrupt cop’s satisfaction of torturing and imprisoning me was worth 12 hours of ban. Please understand my situation.

Time of Occurrence: 8:00
Additional members involved/witnessing: Zussman Withers was the corrupt cop that kept minging.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal automatic console bans such as this without valid evidence. You disconnected to avoid roleplay / being arrested. Next time make a report.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.