Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31249181
Your Character Name: Sebastion Charles

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Stuvi

Ban Reason: Suspicion of Hacking
Time of Occurrence: 9:30 PM
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ambrozyk Edek @Stuvi @DeeKay @Realz

Okay, so I have no clue why I was banned for hacking, I was letting my friend drive my Porsche and I was banned for suspicion of hacking. I didn't get a sit or anything, just banned. I had no way to defend myself against these suspicions, my only hope is this appeal. I don't know what hack they thought I was using, but I was logged on the server for like 30 minutes. Didn't shoot anyone, didn't kill anyone, just driving around talking to peeps in discord. I don't have much to defend myself, because there isn't much I did to get this ban. And If I did do something suspicion I would like a notice before I get banned permanently under an accusation.

Lgzr

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can understand why you would ban me if I was actually hacking, but banning me for suspicion? I am very active on this server, I probably have over 200 hours just on this server. Its the first thing I do when I get up, and now Im banned for a suspicion.

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lgzr You were banned under the suspicion of Hacking; Collisions were disabled on your vehicle, and I witnessed you first hand no-clipping/teleporting/flying with no logs showing any teleports from staff members, and as shown in the video, there is no staff around you. And under that evidence, you were banned.

This is the video I sent to @Stuvi :

Lgzr

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Are you serious? You know that's a bug right? Not a hack. It literally happens to everyone, when you collide with a lot of props or cars, your car has a chance of no colliding, I have no clue what causes it. Also, the teleportation is another bug with the ambulance, if you press 4 in the ambulance, the seat is screwed up and is some where random in the sky. Trust me, you can test it. I also reported the pressing 4 bug to stuvi personally and it wasn't dealt with, mind you this was a while ago.

Lgzr

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Oh, that's why you were up there. If you had just said "How did you get up here" I would have told you my guy.

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. We recreated the bug using the ambulance seat glitch, and for that reason your ban will be changed to a week, for abusing a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.