Your Character Name: Jay Lee

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@Ali ):

Ban Reason: MASS RDM LTARP
Time of Occurrence:TODAY
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dangerzonegaming

BREAKING CHARACTER AND LTARP
So the funny thing is that he doesn't show the full situation which is that the cop was giving me a ticket while I was afk I got into the car and barely bumped him to were his guy groaned he then said stop the vehicle and unloaded an entire ar15 clip into my car killing me in the process he then confiscated my 1911 and my other guns on me.
I thought I would just be revived but then once the ems came to rev me he took me to the hospital were he proceeded to harrass me with the ems and insult me because I kept telling him why he was arresting me and why he had taken my guns when I had a gun license ? for a simple ticket.
So I told him I would not stand for his bullying and told him he was free to report me and I would appeal my case.
which I didn't get to since Ali accepted his ban report so fast.
Anything can look bad if you spread misinformation and cut a video into pieces and only show parts were I look like im the bad guy .

MASS RDM

There was a guy that I have farmed before with that was being robbed and insulted in the park by a guy who's name I do not know.
He was then killed in cold blood , I always carry a gun on me so I told him why he had done that and a gunfight insued I killed him but in the process the savages of monolith started coming out to loot . There was a guy trying to loot the guy I had just killed , his name was horrendous cyka and I told him to stop but in the process the cops showed up. They didn't know the situation and people started creating waves and calls of MASS RDM were being screamed. I shot at the officers and was killed. There was no rdm and it was a case of self defense gone wrong by people screaming I had rdmed .

FTVL AND BREAKING CHARACTER

This one I was genuinely trying to help out the young police officer as there was only two of them and more then 8 heavily armed guys in that house plus people on the outside and there spotter's as well check 0:32 in the video in the right corner on the roof of the house, they were heavily out numbered and the situation was about to get ugly as they were prop blocking the door . I told them to get an admin as they were about to be killed. But he didn't listen to me and instead only cared about " getting me out of the area" . His ignorance belittled him and the small police officer was quickly dispatched by the org the informants.

Mind you most of this happens on server 2 because there is usually no staff there and people are free to rdm and make false reports like this one. If there had been an admin on the server I could have gotten the police officer in trouble. And half of these cases wouldn't be happening

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban reason wasn’t supposed to be Mass RDM, but there was a misunderstanding within the staff team that caused that. The reasons are as you have laid out, FTVL, Breaking Character, and LTARP.

In the first video you clearly hopped out the car in cuffs after breaking character, which is inexcusable. You then left the game to avoid your arrest. I don’t understand what arguement you have here. I never punished you for Mass RDM, as I made clear in the player report itself and above. Lastly, it doesn’t matter that you are trying to help an officer. You still cannot break character and you are failing to value your life by throwing yourself in a gunfight...

Normally, I would hear you out in this appeal. But you attempted to insult me in a forum conversation regarding your ban so I will be denying this appeal. Next time you want to speak to an admin, you should respect them.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.