Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Skull
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name: Zar Washington

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Joey.

Ban Reason: Failrp/lying in a sit
Unban Reason: I got a call to mechanics shop from another detective that said they where not complying @reqord was the detective. I had just thought of a funny joke I saw in a video a couple of days ago and for some reason I wanted to reinact it. I was just joking around saying "do you have any contraband on you?" and than I dropped a 1911 at his feet and said "than what's that" I picked it up right after I said that thinking it would be a funny joke but I guess not. Later on in the sit the guys accusing me where being kind of rude calling me a retard multiple times. They told me I could not plant something which I completely understand, I wasn't going to arrest him or do anything to him. I than said I didn't plant anything because I didn't, planting something is to get them arrested or something and I wasn't going to do anything to them because I knew that wasn't allowed, I just dropped the gun saying "than what's that" as a joke and picked it up right after and left. I didn't mean or think I failrpd, I just thought of it as a friendly joke, I didn't mean any harm by it and im sorry.

Time of Occurrence: 4:50 ish
Additional members involved/witnessing: idk
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Zar,

The main reason you are banned is because of your decently sized history, a decent bit being failrp itself. And while I understand that you may have meant it as a joke it was messing with the RP of the other players. When getting a call from another officer, you normally go to see the actual situation and leave when its over. However, in your situation, you responded and then came over to mess with the mechanics doing their job. While it may have been funny to you it was fairly annoying that you wasted their time and messed with their RP.

Also, the reason you were marked for lying in a sit is because when the sit began you said in game that you didn't plant anything. And agin, while you said it was a joke, this actually did happen. You then continued onto the point that it was just a joke and how you never really "planted" the evidence just dropped it and picked it up. And while this is true in a sense, it doesnt chance the fact that you were basically "planting" evidence.

Finally, when it comes to you being called a "retard" in the sit, I did make sure to talk to the one saying it afterward. I'm very sorry if it caused you any uncomfort and if it happens again I will make sure to punish the player accordingly.

With all that being said, this ban appeal will have to be DENIED.

Appeal Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.